Cd Autoplay Gen v2.0 Features
new in Cd
Autoplay Gen v2.0?
- Addition of Splash Screen - Now you can add splash screens
to your projects.
- New Menu Spot Action - Playing of Video File. Now you
can play video files on click of a menu spot on your Menu
Project. The video will be played on top of the background
- Addition of Custom Mouse Icon for each Menu Spot.
- Deletion of a Menu Spot - Now you can delete any menu
- Launching of CAG projects from anywhere directly by
double clicking/opening it from Windows Explorer.
Enhanced User Interface.
- Automatic Loading of Last Saved Project.
- Automatic detection of Changing of root folders path
- Fixed some very minor bugs .
features of Cd Autoplay Gen are:
Features in Interactive Menu Mode......
placed buttons(called Menu Spot) - You can place
buttons anywhere you like on the menu(user defined background
2. Tool Tip
Text and rollover Image - You can have tool tip text
and rollover image displayed when the User moves their mouse
over a button. In this way you can provide more information
to the User about each button before they even click on
it. The rollover image (which can even be an icon) gives
an animation effect for your button. Each button can have
its own tooltip text and rollover image.
sound -The rollover sound is played when the User
moves their mouse over a button.The sound can be mp3,mid
or any wav file. Each button can have its own rollover sound.
4. Button Click Sound -
This sound is played when the User clicks a button.The sound
can be mp3,mid or any wav file. Each button can have its
own click sound.
5. Button Actions
- You can specify an action when the users Clicks on a button.
Each button can have its own action.
You can set the buttons to do any
number of things including:
- Open a file in the User's viewer.
- Start a program.It can be any program or any file.
- Open a directory in MS Windows Explorer.
- Open an Internet Site in the User's browser.
- Open a pre-defined addressed email.
- Open an mp3 playlist to autoplay an mp3 Cd normally
- Open any sound or video file etc.
- Do no action.
- Play a Video File.
- Exit the application.
6. Button Mouse Cursor - You
can specify your own Mouse Cursor for each Menu spot which
is displayed when the mouse is moved over the respective
7. Addition of a Splash Screen
8. In additon desired Cd icon
and Cd text that will appear
on the menu and a sound file can be specified that will
be played when the Cd is inserted.
Features in User Application Mode......
1. The desired Cd icon that
will be displayed as icon of the Cd drive can be specified.
2. The desired Sound file
that will be played can be defined. The sound file can be
mp3,mid or wav file.
3. A desired user defined Program
or file can be specified .along with "Command
Line Parameters" .